Saturday, February 12, 2011

Genesis in the Hills

My favourite café of all time is a lovely little vegetarian place called Genesis in the Hills. It is a bit of a hidden gem, nestled inbetween the trees in Roleystone. They have the best cakes, all made in house with natural, healthy ingredients. I went for morning tea with my parents today and we shared some of the delicacies…


 Succulent fig and honey tart with ricotta crème


                Seriously moist chocolate cake with a wicked melty chocolate topping


                 The fluffiest ricotta pancakes with fresh fruit and ricotta crème


                       Freshly squeezed carrot, ginger, apple and pear juice

The surroundings here are almost as beautiful as the food. Look what I spied high up in a tree!


We are already planning our next visit J

1 comment:

  1. Those cakes look super-moist on the zoom!! Here`s a new Japanese word for you - tabetai! It means - I want to eat that ;)

    ReplyDelete